New User Registration and Information
Please remember that only authorized account holders can access the NM PMP.
Sharing login information is a violation of both federal and state regulations.
Need Help with Your Account?
Appriss Customer First Center provides 24/7/365 customer service for most issues, listed below. If your question relates to any of the below listed items, contact Appriss first at 1-844-366-4767.
How to Register
Registering for the PMP takes around 20-30 minutes to complete. Follow these four steps.
- Create an account HERE
**If you are a healthcare professional, you must have a New Mexico Controlled Substance Registration and a Federal DEA License prior to registering for the PMP. Without these licenses, a PMP account will not be granted.
- Verify your email by clicking on the link in the auto-generated email you received when you created an The link is only good for 20 minutes. If the link expires, you can continue to use the same email to have a new verification email resent to you.
- Upload or email a copy of your driver’s license, state issued photo ID, or a No other forms of identification will be accepted (for example work badges, Social Security Cards).
- Complete the required training at Here.
Please note that it may take up to 2 weeks to process your registration. Upon completion, you will be notified of your account approval or rejection. Incomplete registrations are deleted after 2 weeks.
How to Request PMP Patient Reports
Patient Rx Request Tutorial.pdf offers a basic overview on how to request a PMP patient report.
- Login Assistance
- Troubleshoot browser or application issues
- Provide limited assistance with the registration process
- ‘How To’ support:
- Supervisors: How to approve a delegate
- Supervisors: How to remove a delegate
- Delegates: How to add a new supervisor
- How to complete/view a Patient Rx request
- How to select PMPi states for a Patient Rx request
- How to set default PMPi states
- How to update the email address associated with the AWARxE account
- How to update the password for AWARxE